Adult Sewing Classes
Adult Sewing Lessons using the "You Can Make It!" method
- This is a one on one or you and a friend with me class
- $20.00 book fee per level. This includes a folder with all instructions and a completion patch.
- $120.00 per month – Must be paid in full before or at first lesson to get discount(That’s a savings of $40.00!) If paid after the first lesson, then $160.00
- FIRST LESSON Machine 101 – Learn how to use a sewing machine and a trip to the fabric store. We will make a very simple bag. Lesson is 2 hrs long and all supplies will be included. If you have basic knowledge of a machine and know your way around a fabric store, then we can skip this!
- You Can Make It course – This is a great 7 level course study. Starts out with basics and works up to more difficult patterns and techniques. Lessons will be 1.5 hrs long and students will work with commercial patterns approved by You Can Make It course
- Go to www.youcanmakeit.com for more info on how the course is laid out